Saturday, September 4, 2021

Looking for inspiration

Hello! I've been working on my health since February of this year and I'm getting close to my halfway goal! 🎉 I started at 315 and I'm heading for 250 (15 lbs. to go). My current end goal is 180 lbs. And I was wondering of any ladies around 5' 6" and 180 had any pictures they'd be comfortable sharing? Just looking for inspiration and something to keep me excited to keep going!

TIA 💕

Also, just in case rule #10 applies here: I suspect beginning Metformin aided in my weight loss (fresh D2 diagnosis) as well as walking daily (1-2 miles a night, but I haven't been nearly as consistent with this as I'd hope) and going mostly low carb (not necessarily high fat though; just focused on lowering carbs and meeting protein).

submitted by /u/alloutofwittynames
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jJJCDM

No comments:

Post a Comment