Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Nausea and Weight Loss

I'm wondering if anyone is in the same boat as me when it comes to trying to lose weight. I am 26F, 5'0", and 180lbs. I am taking several medications that give me nausea as prescribed by my doctor, and I am on these long term. I have maintained a healthy weight in the past, but due to some stress in my life, have gained about 50lbs. I am trying to restart my weight loss, but I am struggling when it come to food choices.

I must eat with my medications, which I take 3 times a day, so intermittent fasting is not possible for me. I find that if I don't eat pretty carb heavy meals (rice, sweetened yogurt, whole wheat pasta), I will be horribly sick to my stomach and may vomit.

My maintenance calories are 1779. I have maintained my weight for several months without tracking. When I cut my calories, I am so hungry, especially since the meals that I can stomach are not healthy and don't keep me full for very long.

An example of what I might eat in a day where I don't feel too sick to my stomach would be:

  • Breakfast: 2 packets of sweetened oatmeal with almond milk or water

  • Snack: Packet of PB crackers or 2 boiled eggs

  • Lunch: Turkey Sandwich with mayo, and lettuce on wheat bread

  • Dinner: Rice, beans, fried eggs, and cheese

  • Snack/Dessert: Rice pudding

I'm not really sure when to go from here as far as trying to lose weight, so any advice is welcome.

submitted by /u/weddinggirl1995
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hxKfiw

No comments:

Post a Comment