Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Running with my mom

Been doing the above for the last few months and it’s made a huge difference in both my fitness and my weight loss. The accountability as well as the companionship help a lot with not just getting me to run but making it easier to get through the difficult parts while I’m still struggling with my fitness. I’m down 15lbs at this point, even despite a 2 week break while my mom and dad went on vacation. She’s super supportive of my journey and it’s been really nice to get affirmation as I progress. To anyone struggling with exercise, I strongly encourage getting a partner/friend/parent/sibling/anyone available to work out with. I’m still eating mindfully but I really think the exercise alone is having a good impact overall as well. I won’t go into the science but fitness is a huge factor in maintaining your weight even if it doesn’t directly impact loss the way some think it will.

Tl;dr I love running with my mom and it’s been super positive on lots of levels

submitted by /u/punkshep
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3tDmURi

No comments:

Post a Comment