Tuesday, September 14, 2021

I think I finally found a routine!

Hi everyone! 31F - 5'4" SW: 165lb CW:160 GW: 135

I started my journey after having my 5th child two years ago.. it's been a rough two years. Trying to find a routine, trying to figure out a diet that will work for me, while working a full-time job and navigating a life as a full time mom of 5 hasn't been easy.

The last two years have been numerous failed attempts. This year I've been focusing on CICO and trying to hold myself accountable to it with minimal exercise. I eventually came to realize - I just don't have the time to make my own meals/meal prep. So I started purchasing from a meal delivery service. This has been a huge change for me! On top of doing that I bought a Peloton three weeks ago... THIS is what I was missing from my life. I haven't missed a day on my Peloton, I typically do at minimum 30 min sessions a day and couple it with strength workouts. I take it easy on weekends and do a max of 20 min exercises. My calorie intake I try to keep between 1200-1500 per day and drink at least a gallon of water.

In terms of my weight loss thus far, 5 lbs isn't something I'd consider a loss, as I've been fluctuating that for months. I feel good for once though, I thoroughly enjoy my routine now. I feel great, I feel more confident, and I have motivation to actually get on my bike everyday... I'm not sure what changed or what all of a sudden motivated me but I'm happy I'm following through. I truly hope I see results as I continue this but it's definitely something that I've officially integrated into my life.

If you read through this all, I appreciate you, as I wrote it at soccer practice. I'd appreciate any additional advice as I go through this journey!

submitted by /u/illusiveheart
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YXvMpD

No comments:

Post a Comment