Saturday, September 18, 2021

Need some help losing weight please!

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to read my post :)

I'm in a bit of a weird situation right now in regards to my weight loss situation, or the lack there of.

I started intermittent fasting about 6 months ago at my highest weight of 282lbs and managed to get to 250lbs in 4 months, completely based on following the diet strictly.

But for the last 2 months, I've only lost 8 lbs, which is completely off my current loss pattern.

I have also started working out for the last couple of months, just to accelerate the weight loss process and prevent any potential loose skin, but it seems this might have been a step in the wrong direction :(.

My workouts are nothing drastic, just some light cardio and floor exercises and I don't do weight training at all just yet. And a 2 mile jog in the evening.

My workout timings are 5-6:30 am before I begin my day and a 2 mile jog after I end my day.

I'm looking to be pointed in the right direction on my current situation that has seemed to have plateaued since I started working out.

Am I doing something wrong? Because I was on the right track for those 4 months, losing just over 30lbs but stuck on a mere 8 lbs in 2 months at the moment.

I'm really losing my mind as I can't figure out what am I doing wrong :(. I'm strictly following the diet as well, absolutely no changes to it at all.

Also, I can't do "super foods" and whatnot or get me a personal trainer and all that pro stuff as I'm a college student on a budget lol.

Would really really appreciate some advice on how I can get back on track to losing weight like I did because this current stagnant situation is making me lose my mind and demotivating me to reach my goals :(

Thank you so much :)

submitted by /u/Dialekt119
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39lluBr

No comments:

Post a Comment