Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Not seeing change

Hey all,

I'm 100kg/220lbs, I've lost about 6-7kg, there abouts, in the last 3-4 months while putting on muscle. I started going to the gym late may/early june. My workout is dominated by heavy weights. My warmup consists of setting machines as high as I can handle and do reps of that for a spell before moving onto free weights. I deadlift/squat 120kg, 100kg, respectively, increasingly as I become more able. I feel like I'm getting stronger, but my main reason to go to the gym, with muscle building a secondary, was weight loss. I spend about an hour in the gym every day or every second day with, usually but not always, an hour in the pool doing laps to follow, as my gym has one. My diet is very plain and has been since I started. I don't usually have breakfast nor lunch, but if I do, it's a small one consisting of fruit or a protein shake. I then go to the gym as above and afterward have a protein heavy meal, usually chicken breast with rice & broccoli, or several eggs instead of chicken breast, then I don't usually eat anything else the rest of the day. If I do get hungry, I either try to fill myself with water or some healthy snack. Sometimes have cheat days, but they're rare & far and few inbetween. Despite all my efforts, I haven't really noticed a change in look, and 6-7kg doesn't seem all that much for 1-2 hours of exercise every day for 3-4 months. Any tips? Am I doing something wrong?

submitted by /u/BlankoMan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lrS7mE

No comments:

Post a Comment