Tuesday, September 14, 2021

I couldn’t resist the fries, feel pretty down rn.

I couldn’t resist the fries.

My bro just entered my room and said “want some fries?” I immediately said yes and started eating. The second I’m done I started regretting it and feeling so bad about it. Would cutting some food from my breakfast help even this? The fries are adding more calories over my daily calories.

And while I’m at it, how do I stop this mindless eating? Like, my diet will go smoothly until I see a food I like/someone offers me something and I can’t stop myself from eating it even tho I know its gonna hinder my weight loss journey. I keep telling myself to not eat these stuff and stick too my not even strict diet! It just feels impossible to me at this point tbh.

I’m at 91kg right now and my goal is 85kg before extending it to 80kg until I meet my final goal.

submitted by /u/swaf120
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3EjK5VK

No comments:

Post a Comment