Tuesday, September 14, 2021

3 MONTH WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY ANNIVERSARY!

I’ve hit the exact 3 month mark of my weight loss journey! Meaning calorie deficit and often, exercise. My accomplishments so far? I’M 21 POUNDS DOWN! Super proud of myself. I am a short woman, 5’2, and my start weight was 209. I felt… not good. Carrying that much excess weight was just so uncomfortable. I know I’ve only lost 21 pounds but when I carry something that’s 21 pounds I’m like… damn. I’ve really gotten that off me. By the way, I recommend carrying objects that weigh what you’ve lost for some perspective. I also feel so much better. Anyways, from 209 to 188 in 3 months 😊 Stay tuned for to 30 lbs down post!! Starting this journey is the best thing I have ever done for myself, physically and mentally.

submitted by /u/Careless-Ad7703
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ntC2j7

No comments:

Post a Comment