Monday, September 13, 2021

personal weight loss tips.

Hey guys! We all have our own journeys and and I'm just posting here to share mine. (So far) to help motivate myself and hopefully others.

So I'd just like to say I am NOT a gym buff, actually I didn't even go once this whole journey, I'm not a crazy diet this or fad that instead actually I have ADHD and if I only had 1 way to get to 1 goal I would of Gaven up long ago.

My info 30M 5'7 in March 2021 I was 210. Now, Sept 13 I currently weigh 169 and going for 14 more pounds. (40 pound progress, I feel amazing.)

I'd like to keep it simple and I learned it in basic terms.

You can't out run your fork.

Don't turn a cheat meal/snack into a cheat day

Be consistent and don't give up

No pop, more water.

Calorie deficit. Track your calories if needed. Just in general try to stay away from sugary drinks (yeah, monsters..) 1 a day is NOT the end of the world, just try to cut back!

Don't give up on yourself. You can eat what you want, you can have that cheese burger, fries or icecream. Just can't have it all every day and no chips either.

Yes it'll take willpower but trust me I'm a lazy fat fuck well just a lazy fuck now and still managed!

Don't Fall into the keto trap but definitely watch your carbs.

I also did some drugs and had a breakthrough that absolutely changed my relationship with food and comfort and I no longer look to food for happiness but we'll ignore that part LOL

And yeah that's pretty much what I've been doing but if anyone is currently in any sort of Journey whether it's 1 , 15, 50 or 200 I'm super proud of you and I hope everyone enjoys their day

submitted by /u/cory140
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3tBlGpJ

No comments:

Post a Comment