Monday, September 6, 2021

Scale hasn’t budged in a month…

Hi there! F24, 5’3”, SW: 195 CW: 193 GW: 160 here. I’ve been in a caloric deficit (accurately measuring and weighing everything), moving more than usual (a big walk once a week, some body weight workouts every once in a while) for around a month now and the scaled hasn’t budged at all. I noticed less bloating than usual but my measurements haven’t changed either. The 2lbs are from a few months before when I wasn’t giving my full effort and Im starting to lose hope. My biggest fear is trying as hard as I can and having nothing change. It’s a big reason I’ve quit before and I am so scared it’s going to happen again. It feels like unless I’m in an unhealthy deficit or workout constantly I just won’t lose the weight. Has anyone else experienced this or been in this position? Does the weight loss come eventually? I know slow and steady is the way to go and I’ll still be happy if I lose even 5lbs for year - but please tell me there is some hope :(

submitted by /u/dddbbbkkkeee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3zOEq7f

No comments:

Post a Comment