Monday, September 6, 2021

Soo... I just got cat called?

I have been fighting with weight for the last 5 years since a chronic metabolic condition has broken out. I finally got it under control and managed to lose 13 kg in the last 13 months.

The condition makes weight loss extremely difficult, so I follow a strict diet and exercise plan and my colleagues lose like a kg a week and I am lucky to lose one a month. It's really hard on the motivational level.

Anyways, a friend has bought a couple clothes for "herself" and "accidentally" ordered them to small in size (I haven't bought something new clothes wise for 5 years, except to replace something old or if I can't physically fit into something) so I guess this was her way to show me a actual lost weight because everything was a size smaller than I would usually wear and it all fit me really well. I picked out a crop top and very high rise leg wear that is super lose. They look so good together and on me.

Anyways I went out with my new clothes today to walk my dog and on the way home I walked passed a group of like 50 + year old men and they were whistling and making kissy faces. I looked around for the poor lady that was on the receiving end of this. There was no one. It was me. They were cat calling me.

So I guess I am thin and pretty enough again to be sexually harassed? Not sure how to feel about that.

submitted by /u/mswerepug
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3zQq9qH

No comments:

Post a Comment