Monday, September 6, 2021

Motivated you to lose weight?

One of my prime motivations to lose weight is I’m fatphobic, that fact that I don’t like overweight people leads me to follow the direction of weight loss, while I would never make fun of someone for it because it’s never fun to be scrutinized for your weight, I can’t help but have negative thoughts when I see someone majorly overweight completely devouring a gallon of ice cream or 4 plates of food, while a lot of us used to be that person, I don’t like thinking like this. I hated myself when I was at that point of no self control and I feel it has formed into something toxic, has anyone else had this? I don’t like my mindset.

submitted by /u/YaBoiPotatard
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3n7ZW3i

No comments:

Post a Comment