Sunday, September 5, 2021

Started my weight loss journey with my girlfriend and now she's basically given up, how do I encourage her?

My girlfriend and I started our weight loss journeys together, I had a lot more to lose but I got kinda obsessed with it and have lost considerably more.

It's been 13 months, I've gone from 320 to 198 at 6'2 and I'm maintaining this for a while before cutting again.

She went from 192 to 170 at 5'5.

She struggles a lot with her diet despite me trying to help her. Whenever she makes food for us she gives us exactly the same, but really as she's trying to lose weight she needs to eat a lot less than me.

I managed a 1200 calorie diet for months but she struggles with 1500 which shouldn't be too hard considering her height. She has just lost a lot of motivation and tbh it's making me lose a bit of attraction.

She is always making comments about how I'm going to "leave her now I'm skinny" which I wasn't planning on, I still love her, but we started this journey together and now she feels left behind.

How can I motivate her?

submitted by /u/Mindless_Ad_228
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3DT2dFs

No comments:

Post a Comment