Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Weight Loss comes in all forms. Keep pushing.

I've been on my weight Loss journey for a little over 8 months now. While it's been one of the hardest things Ive ever done in my life, I felt I should share what it's looked like for me.

I'm 22 and have SEVERE depression and anxiety. My relationship with food and binging has always been awful. I know Im not the only one and this is my letter to anyone in my shoes looking to start.

I started at 300~ pounds in early 2021. I've been tracking myself since May and here is what weight Loss has looked like for me. My Progress

It's taken months to do it but as of this month I'm down 15 pounds. I broke down crying because this is the lowest Ive been in my adult life. My goal is 275 by the end of the year and I know I can make it.

Not everyone can lose 80 pounds in a year. I'm making this post to say what you are doing is enough. It's okay to gain a few pounds back. It's okay to fall of the horse. KEEP GOING. You deserve it.

submitted by /u/xScratchh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kazgx2

No comments:

Post a Comment