Saturday, September 18, 2021

What am I doing wrong?

I am 28 / female / 5'10 / 224lbs. Little back history up until 23 I was super in shape Pilates, running, yoga, etc. about 150lbs. 2017-2018 I had multiple surgeries for endometriosis and had a fixated ovary. Since surgery, over the past couple of years, my weight just keeps going up. 60+lbs now. 8 mo ago I really began walking than running and trying to lose weight. (I have been on and off over the past couple of years as the 60+ has crept on) Working out 2x week fast forward to now... I have an indoor bike and ride 30+ minutes 3x a week and strength training 2x week for about 30mins as well. Give or take a workout. My weight is just not going down. I can see some changes in my body but it's been a long time I have been putting in the effort and no results I tone up just a bit and that's it. People tell me I carry my weight well but I do not feel comfortable in my own body. My goal is to do a sprint triathlon. Could it be hormone-based? Better nutrition? - If anyone has any recommendations on learning to cook for weight loss would love some advice.
Honestly at wit's end. Endo does flare and causes me to fall off a week every period but lately, I'm just so determined I'm working out through the pain. Too poor for physical therapy or to hire a trainer still in a ton of medical debt.

submitted by /u/Ohyoucode
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39l0jzq

No comments:

Post a Comment