Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Within a calorie deficit, yet still not losing weight? Stagnant

Hello everyone!

I(21f) from 187 pounds have been on a weight journey. In the past Ive had an awful time at finding something that works for me for weight loss but recently ive noticed progress by mixing intermittent fasting with my low calorie deficit.

Ive been able to go down a couple pounds and am now fluctuating between 180-179.9. Im kinda a sweet freak(guilty for drinking dunkin sweet tea) and ive seen a lot of advice saying that its not calories I should be worrying about now but rather how much my sugar intake is which confuses me because i was under the impression that as long as you stay in your calorie deficit it shouldn’t matter. But overall, I have just been struggling to get past my lowest of 178. I weigh myself in the mornings and see not much change besides losing 2 pounds from water weight. this has been going on for over a couple weeks to a month. For example. Yesterday i had anabolic french toast(simple recipe with low calorie bread) and then i had chicken with rice and bread from a restaurant and i woke up only to find i was 1 pound heavier (currently at 181). I know not overeating and days when i starve myself theres still no change! Im considering just fasting for one full day and then eating normally the next day.

Ive also been under a bit of stress with school and relationships but I’m not sure if thats enough to kick me out of my weight loss? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

submitted by /u/kiwinii
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3BtRaAK

No comments:

Post a Comment