Wednesday, September 1, 2021

How much protein should I eat per day to lose weight?

Hi, I’m a 27yo female who wants to lose as much weight as possible as quickly as possible, as I’m going on holiday soon. I know losing a lot of weight quickly doesn’t work long-term, but I just want to do this for the holiday and then afterwards I’m going to focus on a more long-term weight loss plan.

My CW is 216lb, and my height is 5”2.

I’m trying to just eat very clean and cut out refined carbs/sugar/alcohol/anything processed, while doing a little exercise (my schedule right now won’t allow for too much exercise).

My question is, how many grams of protein should I eat per day if I want to maximise weight loss within the next 30 days or so?

Thanks in advance for your input!

submitted by /u/ASCOM137
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ytX1nT

No comments:

Post a Comment