Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Working Out / Weight Loss - Best Plan?

Good Evening Fellow Redditors,

I started hitting the gym about 2 weeks ago, following a basic pattern of deadlifts, squats, bench press, military press, cable machine rows, and lat machine pulldowns. My main focus at the moment is cutting weight, started at 240, around 232 now (eating roughly 1500 calories a day). I've been doing Squats and deadlifts one day, then the other four the following, then a day of HITT (boxing for 20-30 minutes), then rinse and repeat. Would anyone have any suggestions on changing this or any other plans that might be more beneficial? I wouldn't mind working out more but I have a feeling with the low calories that I might have slower recovery and may hit a wall energy-wise. Once I cut weight, my main goal won't necessarily be strength but having a rather sharp physique.

Thanks in advance and let me know if I am missing any details you would need.

submitted by /u/ZombieBallz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38OIhWa

No comments:

Post a Comment