Tuesday, September 7, 2021

NSV- I didn’t eat the pizza!!!

Wooooooo!!! Since I’ve started my weight loss journey, I’ve been pretty good at sticking to healthy habits, EXCEPT when it comes to parties or other social events. Something about seeing everyone else indulging makes me want to as well, and when I start I don’t stop (aka one pizza slice turns into four turns into everything else that’s left at the end).

So to set the scene, I had already reached my calorie limit today and then realized I had to attend a literal pizza party for an hour in the evening. In these types of situations, I usually tell myself beforehand that I won’t overindulge but then I get there and eat like crazy… but today, i did it!!!!!! I just had my water and hung out and even resisted when someone directly came up to me to offer two slices! I’m feeling so good about myself right now!! Maybe next time I’ll try budgeting out a slice into my calorie limit and practice actually stopping after one slice (of pizza, cake, or whatever bingeable food it is). Wooo yay let’s go!!!!!!!

submitted by /u/c_moomin_1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2X7KcTn

No comments:

Post a Comment