Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Hitting a wall

Hey everyone!

Im trying to increase my aerobic exercise and Im able to do so only for a few days at a time until an old wrestling injury bothers my ankle and I start to get worried about my exercise because I fear it will only get worse the more pressure I put on it day after day. Is there anything I can do other than switch to biking or swimming? Im really enjoying my jogs! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I should add i was jogging 4 miles a day and now Ive upped it to 6 and its starting to hurt. it hurt other times too, but eventually my ankle was fine, but not this time and Im kinda dead set on running 6 miles in an hour as a weight loss goal.

submitted by /u/HeartIsTheHome
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3n8ydzG

No comments:

Post a Comment