Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Losing 80+ lbs

Hey everybody! Long story short I've struggled with my weight ever since I became a mother. My goal is to lose at least 80 lbs, so I can achieve my dream of joining the Air Force! This is something I've wanted ever since I was 15 years old. Currently I've just been doing CICO. If anybody has any tips or advice, please share! I've been reading everybody's success stories for a little while and hope to one day share mine.

I do want to add that I've really been focusing on the weight loss since July 12. To date I've lost a little over 12 lbs. I do CICO and I try to get in exercise anywhere between 3-5 days a week. At least 30 minutes but typically about an hour or more. I mainly walk. Either on the treadmill, typically on an incline in spurts or outside. I know there's no set timeline for weight loss, but I'm eager to get to my goal so I can start my career doing what I've dreamed of so I do want to make sure I'm at least on the right track and doing everything I can!

submitted by /u/missluminaa
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WYCv1m

No comments:

Post a Comment