Tuesday, September 7, 2021

How do you deal with clothing during your weight loss? (women)

I've always loved clothing. Before I started losing weight, I had a wardrobe of things I really loved and made me feel good. I had finally found my signature style which suited my silhouette.

As I started losing weight, I had to stop wearing most of it, then all of it. I went by with the too small clothes I kept and things friends and neighbours gifted me. But often, by the time I try them on for the second time, they are already a tad too big.

But I'm now smaller than I was 4–5 years ago and I've kept nothing of that size. Even when I do splurge and go either thrift shopping or regular shopping, things will only fit for a few weeks. I've just bought this great sports bra which cost a whole lot and after a couple of weeks, I'm already using the middle hooks. I can't justify spending hundreds of dollars every two months for a new wardrobe. It's a waste.

How do you deal with constantly having to find smaller clothing? Bras are a real struggle. I've been wearing sports bras and bralettes because they accommodate size differences more than regular bras but they don't look good in most clothing. Coats will soon be a problem with fall and winter quickly arriving.

I have the chance to work from home so I don't have to look put-together. But when I do go out, I hate how I look because of my clothes. It doesn't help with the self-esteem.

submitted by /u/FairviewPark
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3yMojWt

No comments:

Post a Comment