Monday, April 22, 2024

325 at 6,3 to 280

I started my journey back in September at 325 pounds. I started working out. I found that I wasn’t losing any weight, but I was gaining muscle mass what inclined me to start cutting was after my knee surgery in January I decided that being obese is not as safe as I presumed it to be post surgery I was sitting at roughly 310 pounds. I started working out even though I had to use crutches in the gym and still go on with physical therapy, but I disregarded my calorie intake that was my mistake. I slowly regained and went back up to 330 pounds, then I started eating less about 4000 cal diet while still working out no cardio a few days ago I researched if it would be safe to start a 1500 cal diet. My research said to stop if I felt any dizziness or pain in my stomach but sluggishness is to be expected when I started my diet. I was 315 pounds that was four days ago so far I drink a gallon of water a day and stick to my 1500 cal diet now 304 pounds slowly but surely it’s working. I still go to the gym five days a week, but it is rough because of how tired I feel but now I think my body has adjusted to using my fat as nutrients. I’m slowly working towards 280 pounds lean. and continue to look forward to going to the gym and continuing my weight loss journey.

submitted by /u/InternationalGold656
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ufdHPvZ

No comments:

Post a Comment