Thursday, April 11, 2024

Why is it so hard to accept my weight change??

I started my weight loss journey this January and I've lost 39 pounds since then and I'm starting to realize the changes but I can't accept them.

Every time I look at old pictures of myself before and compare it to now I can physically see changes but I can't find it in myself to accept and appreciate my changes, I still have a long ways to go before I get to my goal weight but I'm not sure even when I do get to that goal I still won't accept myself.

I always thought the whole saying that goes something like "you can take the person out of the fat but you can never take the fat out of the person" or something like that and I always thought it was a bunch of BS but I think I'm starting to understand now.

I just don't understand how to love myself, I can very visibly see my physical changes compared to old pictures of myself but I keep thinking that the changes are barely visible and I just want to be able to accept it.

submitted by /u/lilianamelendez
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/KvM30qP

No comments:

Post a Comment