Saturday, April 13, 2024

NSV: Going through closet

Hi there! I just wanted to share todays non scale victory, which I am super happy about😁

Well, a little back story first. I am a type of person that loves clothes, and I had a closet full of them. I usually buy a new piece of clothing ever so often, so my closet was literally bursting. So, my boyfriend(who I live with) told me that I can’t buy any more before I go through what I already have, and get rid of everything that now is to big for me.. And I just kind of thought that nothing was too big, because I can’t see my weight loss myself, but he tells me that I am crazy for not seeing it..

To tell a kind of long story shorter, I got rid of almost an entire garbage bag.. So many pieces were way too big and didn’t fit right anymore. I was so shocked, like.. What happened? I’m am certainly not a size XL anymore, which I am thrilled, but also a little sad about, because I loved so many of the XL pieces that I owned, but now they are gone.

I also had a few pieces of goal clothes in the back of my closet that I hadn’t tried on for a while, and some of them got moved to the front because they now fit! One of them is a pair of pants that I got in a bundle of used clothes I bought and I have been dying to wear them, but they are a size M, without stretch, so I just tried them on for fun, not believing I could get them past my butt like always, but they fit!

This was kind of a long post, sorry about that! I am just so excited!

submitted by /u/Spiritual-Dig-2971
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/mHc9F3r

No comments:

Post a Comment