Friday, April 19, 2024

My weight loss journey is absolutely screwed.

  1. I have hypothyroidism which means my metabolism is running at 50% and it takes longer to heal sore muscles and joints. I‘m on meds for that but it will be years before it’s in the normal range again.
  2. I‘m on medication I have to take for nerve pain which is making me gain weight at an alarming rate, not to mention extremely tired all day.
  3. Eating any form of protein leaves me with moderate to severe chest pain which mimics a heart attack, so getting enough protein each day is nearly impossible.
  4. I can‘t even do the bare minimum of walking 30 minutes a day 5 days a week without getting sore and needing to stop for 3-5 days.
  5. The only way I can drop weight through fewer calories at this point is to eat a dangerously low amount of food every day.

I want to lose weight, I eat healthy every day and do the best I can, but I don't see the point in trying to continue. I’m completely screwed.

submitted by /u/Pokomons_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/d2GZyqe

No comments:

Post a Comment