Monday, April 1, 2024

It’s really annoying

Hi! So I’ve gotten back into my weight loss journey and the reaction I get from my roommate and others on occasion is so fucking annoying. (Mainly talking about experiences with my roomie in this )

Whenever I have talked about working out to lose weight or anything related to it my roommate is automatically like “you’re beautiful!””you’re a bad bitch” Blah blah blah and it’s really annoying ????? Like yeah I know I am but I’m not happy with my body and I want to change it ???? Why can’t I just have support instead of being validated being at a state that isn’t good for me physically or mentally. Either way I told her recently to stop doing it, it’s just annoying hearing that when I’m actively trying to better my fitness and health not just for aesthetic reasons but also health and mental reasons. BUT THEN the other day I told her how me and my boyfriend won’t be eating sugar for the month. We want to do this to break out need for craving it. Plus I emotionally eat when I’m sad and automatically want sweets so I’m trying to kick that hopefully

She didn’t really sayyy anything negative but her response was energy wise. What the fuck ,like it’s weird that when you’re trying to better yourself and feel better and you’re doing it in a HEALTHY way , people can’t seem to keep their comments to themselves.

But in better news I’m 15 pounds down :D

submitted by /u/Virginsooicides
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/E2ZCJPA

No comments:

Post a Comment