Sunday, April 14, 2024

104 down 75 pounds to go

https://imgur.com/a/VSVTxw8 Ive been a lurker on this sub for awhile and I just want to show my progress even tho it may not be drastic. I’ve been on a weight loss journey since the pandemic but I didn’t start taking it seriously up until last year during the summer. I went from 315 pounds to 211 pounds. The current image I used as the before was around 255 pounds since I avoided the camera at 315 pounds because of how self conscious I was and in the second picture I’m now at 211 pounds. I lost all of my weight through a calorie deficit and just working out 5x a week for an hour a day with videos on YouTube but eating in a calorie deficit is what truly made the weight come off. When I first got into it, I wasn’t making the healthiest choices but I was still eating within my calorie deficit and as I kept losing weight, I began to make healthier alternatives and incorporated more protein with my meals so I could stay full throughout the day and not snack or binge. I still want to lose a good 75 pounds to be around the 130’s since that seems to be around the appropriate weight for my height at 5’8. There are so many things that changed once I lost weight. My bloodwork finally came back normal and I wasn’t within the pre diabetic range, I struggled with insulin resistance so my neck was quite dark and since I’m very pale it was very apparent and as I lost the weight it began to clear up, my face has gotten slimmer and clearer, I can now workout without getting winded so easily, I’m actually treated like a person and not some monster who takes up space, I had a refreshing moment my senior year last year where I moved schools and the guy who bullied the absolute shit out of me for my weight ended up moving to my new school as well and we ended up having a period together and I would always notice him just looking my way but would never talk to me at all but god the karma he got because he ended up gaining a shit ton of weight and always seemed to just avoid me whenever I was near him because I guess he seemed embarrassed.

submitted by /u/Nxqxo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/7oPSaNQ

No comments:

Post a Comment