Wednesday, April 24, 2024

What keeps YOU up at night if you don't reach your weight loss goal?

This question might be little personal for some, but for me.. if I don't commit to the promise to myself that I would not reach the goal of reaching my ideal weight.. I feel that I will be unhealthy, sad, and unable to fulfill my potential as a person for the REST of my life.

Some people say your value to the world isn't just your appearance.. but it does affect how you FEEL about yourself.. therefore your confidence within yourself will affect other areas of your life...

You start to talk to more strangers, buy more clothes that fit you better, take more chances in your career or business, improve your dating prospects, increase your attraction to your current partner, explore new hobbies and interests... the list goes on and on.

Without your health, you cannot enjoy life to the fullest... with your family, friends, hobbies, career.. LIFE in general.

So what exactly keeps YOU up at night if you don't take care of your weight and health?

submitted by /u/PNKim
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/TUlOa6X

No comments:

Post a Comment