Thursday, April 25, 2024

What’s everyone’s opinions on Hello Fresh?

I have been in a huge weight loss slump lately. Work has me tired and I just have 0 energy to do anything. I want to get back on track, but I hate meal prepping.

It used to work for me but now I just get fed up after a day or two. I never fancy what I’ve cooked and it never turns out the way I want it to.

I had a letter through about starting to use hello fresh again and I figured I’d give it a shot, mainly because it has everything sorted and all I need to do is sort my lunch and breakfast for work each day.

But is it actually that good a tool for weight loss? I don’t know if I’m just wasting my time and money on it when I should be doing it all myself.

submitted by /u/ChangingMyLife849
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/6mAb8ZX

No comments:

Post a Comment