Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Plateau advice?

27 y.o. male

SW: 378 lbs

CW: 324 lbs

Hey everybody!

Since January I’ve lost almost 60 pounds by completely cutting out alcohol and fast food (still fast food OCCASIONALLY only on weekends just because I’m not trying to deprive myself) and significantly reducing my calories throughout the week.

Monday - Friday

I eat a rice cake w/peanut butter and maybe a banana/mandarin orange for breakfast.

I eat a protein bar and a handful of raw almonds for lunch.

I eat meal-prepped chicken/brussels sprouts/broccoli for dinner

I eat around 2 cups of frozen fruit every night.

Weekends I’m much more lax and will eat kind of whatever I feel like, still no alcohol though.

As far as physical activity goes, I take around 30-45 minute walks 3-4 times a week and play long days of disc golf on weekends whenever I can, plus I do arm exercises with a 25 lb kettle bell every night before bed.

I feel really good physically/mentally, better than I have in several years, and have had little to no issue maintaining this lifestyle. I have almost completely re-evaluated my relationship with food and alcohol and myself in general.

For a little less than a month I’ve fluctuated between 320 and 329 lbs. can’t seem to get much lower than 322.

Can anybody recommend any changes I could make to possible kickstart weight loss back up? Obviously an increase in physical activity would help but should I cut more calories? Co-workers are already telling me I don’t eat enough.

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

submitted by /u/NihilistMeatSack
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/se1x08q

No comments:

Post a Comment