Sunday, April 28, 2024

Down 3 dress sizes!

Lately, I noticed that one of my work dresses was feeling a bit loose on me. I have a huge wardrobe, but that is one dress that I wear quite often, so any changes in fit are quite noticeable.

When I started my weight loss journey, I was wearing 16s and they were tight on me, so I went thrifting and looked in the 14s and 12s, only to find that they were also loose on me. I ended up going with a size 10, and I am overjoyed at my progress!

I am a huge thrifter, so I am aware of vanity sizing and all the variables in sizes depending on brand and vintage/contemporary clothes. But I definitely could not have worn a size 10 six months ago. Being able to easily find cute clothes was a big motivator for me, so this is awesome!

submitted by /u/lindsay_chops
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/YSonW3X

No comments:

Post a Comment