Tuesday, April 23, 2024

How do I become more disciplined?

By being discipline what I mean is how to not give in to my desires? For instance one thing that really sets me back is waking up, when I wake up and I am groggy, more often than not I will just go back to bed which leads to me not being able to cook breakfast before going to work which in turn leads me to eating junk food. Sometimes this also extends to cooking my week's meals before hand or even sitting down and eating, some times I'll go "eh I'm not hungry" and wait till I'm really hungry before eating, but instead of eating the chicken with rice I am supposed to eat I'll shove cookies, bread and what not on my mouth. So how do I stop that? How do I stop myself from going back to sleep and force myself to eat the damn lunch during the right time. Also, before anyone says to not buy food that's bad for weight loss, my wife some buys them, and she's way better at this stuff than I am but I'm not gonna tell her to stop buying what she likes because I can't get my shit together.

submitted by /u/Effective-Handle9983
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/5fhJZVK

No comments:

Post a Comment