Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Managing emotions during weight loss

Hi, I'm 22F, I have been trying to lose weight via calorie deficit(400 deficit) + cardio for the past one and half month. Everything was good in the start and going to the gym made me feel happier and better.

I've been feeling a little behind on my weight loss goals recently and have improved my diet, workout and have started to become more active. However, for the past 2-3 days i find myself crying quite intensely all of a sudden, I'm getting very emotional and usually i don't cry much.

To clarify, I'm not PMSing or haven't been through any major life changes, which is why I'm confused about the crying. Has anyone else experienced this? I have been pushing myself lately but I thought it was a good thing. Honestly, I've lost only 4 pounds until now and have barely built any muscle. I want to do more and lose fat but I'm afraid i might be doing too much idk

submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded-Pie-671
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/tMrf4Gi

No comments:

Post a Comment