Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Shared weight loss, with friends. Isn't happy.

Okay okay.

So I am officially down 10 pounds as of today! Really happy and just stoked. Now I don't talk about weight loss at all with friends, and hell even working out, I don't share often cause my friend already knows I do. Now this particular friend, of whom im really close with. Does have an ED? Body dysmorphia, but would at times tell me about her workouts, and her weight loss. I would just say the usual awesome job! Now today, is the first time I have ever spoken about my weight loss to her. To which I said pretty much the first sentence. Now and she responded with a "Do you know, who your telling this to..." to which really caught me off guard. Though I just really wanted to share it with her. Idk, I just feel bad. But at the same time, I can't share just this once? Idk. The same friend I have posted about in my last posts. But can I get your guys thoughts?

submitted by /u/JazzlikeSupaMurio
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/6fwBZXU

No comments:

Post a Comment