Friday, April 26, 2024

I'm going to stop drinking, be serious about the food I eat and continue my workouts for a month and see how much I'll lose.

I drink a lot of beer frequently. It used to be normal beer but Ive been drinking lite beer this year. I lost a lot of weight from january to march, but then I got complacent and a lot of shit went down that made eating my usual food harder and made me want to drink more.

For a month now until the 24th of May I want to try to not drink (most likely "as much"), eat boring and well and work out 3 times a week and maybe throw in some cardio to aid when I have to do leg days. It is going to suck but Im pretty sure drinking is what has slowed my weight loss. This is going to suck a lot a lot because I honestly hate being sober.

Wish me luck everyone and maybe I can report back in a month on how much I've lost (other than my sanity). I'm currently 94ks.

submitted by /u/Karat_EEE
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/tDmzEPn

No comments:

Post a Comment