Thursday, April 18, 2024

Losing the last 15 lbs and staying patient (venting)

I've lost 15 lbs since December and I want to lose about 15 more. I see how much the weight loss is slowing down - I lost 1.2 lbs this past month. I'm decreasing my calories (based on what Loseit tells me) and now I eat about 1350 a day and am active. I'm getting more hungry and tired, and frustrated with how slow this is going (and will continue to be). It's making me wonder if my body can even get to 125 without me eating 1200 calories for the next year - the thought of that is pretty unbearable.

I was hoping I'd feel so good by the summertime, which is 2 months away, and I've been trying on my summer clothes. I'm happy to see a lot of it fits better or is even too big, but I don't feel or look amazing like I thought I would. I know this is turning into a venting session but just needed to get this off my chest since I'm sure others can relate. Weight loss is rewarding but also so draining :(

submitted by /u/orangecatlady97
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/SP6EHkX

No comments:

Post a Comment