Thursday, April 25, 2024

Struggling with motivation during fluctuations/body image.

5'5, F31, CW;189-188lbs. SW; 232lbs GW;150lbs

Could really use a bit of a pep talk.

I get to 188-189lbs and seem to keep fluctuating from that up to 194lbs. I know that it's normal but I feel annoyed by that back and forth (what seems to be water weight and gym related?)

Eating at 1200 calories (set by MFP) and working out lightly (cardio mostly) but I can't seem to break past the 189-190+ back and forth. I weigh everything and I'm being careful to not over indulge myself.

I find it so demotivating. I'm counting the calories diligently but the yo-yoing is slowly driving me crazy. I feel like at my height and weight, the weight loss shouldn't be stalling, am I right?

I think I'm at some awkward stage where I hate my body, suddenly I feel like nothing looks right or nice. I'm annoyed I can't seem to break that 188-189lb mark and suddenly self conscious. I would have been so pumped to even just be where I am right now.

I know if I can just hold out everything will be fine, but I'd really like to know I'm not alone with it right now.

submitted by /u/Professional_Table77
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/95fJwNg

No comments:

Post a Comment