Tuesday, April 16, 2024

How to get rid of stubborn fat around my stomach??

Hi, I'm 5'7, weigh 70kg and 24 (f). I have recently decided that this will be the year that I will finally get my 'bikini body' as I am entering my late 20s soon and I know how difficult it is to lose the extra fat as you get older.

Although, this isn't my first time trying to loose weight. During Covid, I was committed to looking better so I was eating clean, in a calorie deficit and was walking around 10k steps daily. I lost about 11kg and went down to 59 kg. Annoyingly, I still had a very large stomach and I am not sure why. I was heading towards being underweight but with a beer belly?

I don't want to make the same mistakes again because last time I felt defeated and it made me give up on my weight loss journey. So does anyone have any advice on how to get rid of a big stomach?

*Also, just some context, I have also had a bit of a stomach even when I was a kid. So I don't live in fantasy land and think I will ever look like Kendall Jenner but for my BMI at the time it was a little ridiculous that I still had quite a large stomach.

submitted by /u/smartz123k
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/DJq9nxS

No comments:

Post a Comment