Monday, April 29, 2024

Does exercise become a greater factor?

Hey all!

I've been on a weight loss journey since Summer of 2022. Since then, I've dropped 40lbs, from 220 to 180ish. I've been hovering around that since about January 2023 and have not had much success in moving the number. I find the amount I need to lose to be difficult no matter what I eat, how much protein I get, etc.

I'm a short man at 5'7 and my maintenance cals are around 2100 at sedentary. I've been trying to stay around 1800 but I just find it really hard most days. I want to start walking daily & maybe add in some weight lifting, but I don't feel super comfortable at the gym yet (nor do I have many good options in my area).

Would love to hear your opinions, what's worked for you, and what hasn't worked. :)

Thank you all for helping me change my life in ways that I never could've imagined. <3

submitted by /u/drewj2017
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/s6LD0wQ

No comments:

Post a Comment