Sunday, April 7, 2024

What's the best way to lose the remaining faster?

Hey, I'm 27m and around 140kg (308 lbs) and 198 cm. I work in IT, so I spend my days sitting behind a desk. I've already lost about 45kg (100 lbs) and I'm on a journey to lose more. About 14 months ago, I was so fat at 185 kg that one morning, I struggled to get out of bed and go to my desk. After half an hour of effort, I managed to get up, but I realized it was a turning point in my life to start living healthily.

Since then, I've tried various approaches, and the most effective one for me has been a high-protein diet and hypertrophy workouts. I aim to track my calories and macros, even though it's not completely precise. I follow a 1/10 rule, avoiding foods where the calories exceed ten times the protein content. I meal prep chicken in every weekend and eat them with a lot of vegetables. I also hit the gym for weight lifting (hypertrophy) training about four times a week. Recently, my blood test results were excellent, and I no longer have a fatty liver.

Now, my question is, how can I maximize weight loss in the next three weeks? My best friend's wedding is in four weeks, and I'll be seeing him after three years. I want to look my best at the wedding and wonder if there are ways to expedite the process. Should I incorporate more cardio, follow a strict diet, or consider medication? Any recommendation is welcome.

Here are some current and past pictures: https://imgur.com/a/ttXipN2 And https://imgur.com/Xsq0bfR

Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/WhereIAmPro
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/7aUQTmW

No comments:

Post a Comment