Sunday, April 21, 2024

I don’t know what to do in the gym (weight loss journey)

Tomorrow I’m going to the gym for the first time in years, I’ve already started a diet and got the food part sorted after many research now my only issue is what the hell to do when i go to the gym, all i know is cardio but I’ve seen many people say it’s not enough and you should do more strength exercises, however I don’t know how to plan out my workout, I don’t know what to start with what exercises to do how long to do them for, what machines to use and when to do cardio after or before? I’m just really lost and would appreciate if someone suggests me a routine for now until i can find what i do like and don’t and eventually make my proper routine, thank you in advance

submitted by /u/narimene7
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/bxjP0c4

No comments:

Post a Comment