Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Having some issues with weight loss

Hey everyone! 26M. I’ve been currently trying to lose some weight. Looking for some helpful tips on how to get back on track In back 2017 I was about 280 (20M). Over the course of a year and a half I lost about 100 lbs, got down to ~180. I was able to maintain this weight loss for about 2 years, and then during covid, I had some pretty bad mental stuff happen, started grad school, entered a long term relationship. I gained it all back and got up to 310 lbs. I’ve been losing weight again, and I’ve lost about 16 lbs, down to 295. But I’ve been at this weight for 3 weeks. I’m following a strict 2000 calorie diet and I’m doing an hour long walk every day, so I should be below deficit. I’m also wondering, is this just normal as you get older? I know I’m not “old” but I hear from people that your metabolism slows down. It’s so crazy last time I basically just cut out sugar and dropped 30 lbs. Thanks!

submitted by /u/counseloreducator
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/yin8fVm

No comments:

Post a Comment