Saturday, April 13, 2024

Gained 6 pounds in 4 days

Currently a student (f) with a tough test week.

Been ok about weight loss til now, (10 pounds over the last 3 months, with occasional cheat days.)

But the problem is to cope with stress I always end up binge-eating a lot. For the past 4 days I've binged on a bunch of sweets, snacks, and big meals. This also happened during my last test period unfortunately.

I've gained about 6 pounds just from this and I was wondering is there a way to stop stress-eating or a good way to control weight during these periods?

I know a bit of this may be water weight, but considering this is a span of 4 days, I'm definitely very concerned.

submitted by /u/sallydajenkins
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/XBRNVLj

No comments:

Post a Comment