Monday, April 22, 2024

Weight Loss Day 1 Diary

W= 197.4

I’m a 23 year old female, and 5’8. Posting diary’s here on Reddit to keep me accountable and motivated. Been trying to lose weight but keep falling back, I would lose 10 then fall off and lose motivation. My goal is to eat 1600 a day, and do 3-4x workouts a week… I will hit my goal of 168 by the end of august.

Calorie goal: 1600

Breakfast: 190 Cals

https://youtu.be/QOS7dFvAUz0?si=JEVqP1pr6oBSGxkF

Lunch: 500 Cals Asian style ground Turkey with cabbage over a cup of cooked rice

Dinner: someone’s birthday dinner. I have about 1000 left.. I’m just going to eat what is served but in very small portions. I also made them my homemade cookies, which I plan to not eat while I bake, so I can enjoy one cookie later :)

Going to go on a walk after work with bf. I have gym acess next week so this week will be walks for now.

submitted by /u/Mysterious-Swim8593
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/f0nScEq

No comments:

Post a Comment