Saturday, April 27, 2024

Not losing weight on topamax and lomaira

Hi everyone. I have been on topamax and lomaira since February, my doctor switched up my dosage after loosing 10 lbs and a plateau in weight loss and since then I have not lost any more weight in another month… I am feeling hopeless.. I currently weigh 200 lbs, I workout 3-4 times per week, eat healthy, drink as much water as possible.. not sure what else I can do to speed things along.. the topamax makes me miserable.. I just wish something would work.. I gained around 60 pounds while on birth control, stopped birth control and have been unable to lose anything, I am down only 10 lbs in 3 months which is something but doesn’t feel worth much.

submitted by /u/Comprehensive_Dog868
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/V9eTsC2

No comments:

Post a Comment