Monday, April 8, 2024

Seeing some changes. 26F, 159cm (5'2), went from 69kg (152lbs) to 67kg (147lbs) without suffering or being miserable

Hi! I weighed myself this morning and decided to be happy about it.

I have PCOS and hypothyroidism ( my hormones do not like me lol). I've struggled with my weight pretty much always (it's never been to a point where doctors were really concerned, but I've always heard I needed to loose weight - my heaviest was at 70kg / 154lbs).

I've been trying to mind what I eat and exercise more the past few months. I've been doing cardio + strength training at the gym from 3 to 4 times a week and have been trying to eat more "real"food and less overly processed ones, but that's pretty much all. I'm not on a specific diet and I'm not counting calories (that has always been too overwhelming for me and I always give up on it after a while).

But I'm feeling more confident about my weight loss progress than I've been in a good while (especially considering that I've definitely gained muscles). Trying to eat more "real foods" (fruits and vegetables instead of industrialized snacks) without worrying too much about the size of my portions (so without feeling hungry or miserable) seems to be working.

I know I'm not loosing as much as I could have (and I definitely not eat only healthy food 100% of the time), but I hope these gradual changes will be enough to keep me going.

My current goal is to get to 65kg / 143lbs and I'll see what I will want to do from there.

I just wanted to share this because although it's not a huge progress, I decided I need to be happy about it and grateful for it.

submitted by /u/granny-vibes
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/1kmU40Y

No comments:

Post a Comment