Monday, April 22, 2024

Lost 65 lbs and super unhappy with the appearance of my body

31 F, I recently lost 65lbs and have about 25 more to go for my goal weight. I’ve had two children and after that plus weight loss I look like a saggy bag of crap. My boobs lay flat on me and reach my middle gut. My belly hangs low. Even tho I’m at a healthy BMI finally I feel like the extra skin and sagging takes away from my accomplishments. A “mommy makeover” surgery is upwards of 30k!!! I genuinely can’t imagine taking that much away from my family for something superficial, yet I look at my reflection and know that exercise will never take the skin away and lift the boobs. How do you come to terms with the new look after weight loss? I know I can’t be the only one who can’t afford a surgery like this. I’m so angry with myself for gaining all that weight to begin with.

submitted by /u/speshyy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Os4r8vM

No comments:

Post a Comment