Thursday, April 11, 2024

A family friend just warped my face and body so I looked deformed in a picture and sent it to me. She's been obsessed with my 30lb+ weight loss

I'm still shocked

She told me I looked amazing and she wanted to take a picture of me to send to my partner

When she sent me the picture... I was so shocked

She literally made my face distorted, bulgy, swollen and super bizarre looking... so exaggerated... and she warped my arm and stomach... it felt like she was trying to make me uglier or something???? Like those fun house mirrors... Am I over reacting?

I just replied and said "Wait whaaa?"

She's been commenting on my weight loss for weeks... It's so uncomfortable... but this really cut deep. We're both 35+... I felt like I was being bullied in middle school again

I can share the proof through DMs if needed but I don't want to post it here because it's too identifying

This happens to me every time I lose more than 30lbs... people start to turn on me... I'm trying to not let it affect me but I'm affected. I feel like I'm not built for this world

I'm going to pause trying to watch my food for a day because this is really messing with my head and I just need to feel grounded again

Any advice is appreciated

Update: 2 people saw the pics so I'm feeling less so I'm not going to share it again just for my privacy. Ty

submitted by /u/Azeaafizak
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/7nSQE4L

No comments:

Post a Comment