Sunday, April 21, 2024

Diet break & Creatine

Hi, I started a caloric deficit two months ago. So far, it has been going well, I have lost some kg, and it hasn't been really hard to keep on most of the days. However, I've been reading about diet breaks, and how useful they could be, so I have been thinking about starting one in the next few weeks. I would like to know your opinion about it. Do you think it is worth it? Or maybe I'm starting one too soon.

Besides that, I've been wanting to start taking creatin, but I've been thinking about it because I know that your weight normally goes up in the first few weeks of taking it. I know that it's not body fat weight and that it's not really going to look bad, but I have been doubtful because of how much it could confuse my weight loss tracking.

I also thought about starting to take creatine at the same time I start my diet break, so I would like to know about your opinion and experience about this.

submitted by /u/Anxious_Tumbleweed73
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/xGN8rUJ

No comments:

Post a Comment